- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warzone - Don't Forget The Struggle Don't Forget The Streets
- Write a Review
- #K62236 000000000 K62236000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited red opaque vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Out of print for over 25 years, the debut LP from NYHC...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited red opaque vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Out of print for over 25 years, the debut LP from NYHC legends Warzone is finally back in print courtesy of Revelation Records. Warzone were a cornerstone of the NYHC scene, sharing the stage with legends like Agnostic Front, Cro-Mags, Murphy's Law, Youth Of Today, and many more. Led by the inﬂuential and charismatic Ray "Raybeez" Barbieri, Warzone entered the studio in 1987 and produced Don't Forget The Struggle, Don't Forget The Streets which went on to achieve legendary status. Often imitated but never duplicated, Warzone had a sound unique to the NYHC scene. Coupled with vocalist Raybeez' uplifting and often incisive lyrics, Warzone's sound inﬂuenced generations of bands and kids across the world. Revelation is incredibly proud to present this newly remastered and repackaged version of this seminal NY hardcore record, including liner notes by "Lukie Luke" Abbey, new artwork by John "Omen", and many never-before seen photos. Features members of Agnostic Front, Altercation, and Gorilla Biscuits.;Track List:1. Intro Bust;2. It's Your Choice;3. Crazy But Not Insane;4. Fuck Your Attitude;5. As One;6. We're the Crew;7. Don't Forget the Struggle Don't Forget the Streets;8. In the Mirror;9. Skinhead Youth;10. Growing Up the Next Step;11. Judgement Day;12. Fighting for Our Country;Special Attributes:BLUE, LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.