- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Water - Something More!
- Write a Review
- #K72465 000000000 K72465000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Something More! Is San Francisco by way of Los Angeles indie pop band Wate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Something More! Is San Francisco by way of Los Angeles indie pop band Water's' first release since 2015's acclaimed What's Real. Written and recorded throughout 2016 in LA, following big-time touring runs with the likes of Weezer, Tegan and Sara, and Matt and Kim, the album came together after the five-piece band returned home and were forced to confront the day-to-day realities of everyday life. Frontman Van Pierszalowski sees Something More! #as both a gut-punch and a wake-up call to his younger self. And while lead single "Hiccups," produced by Tim Pagnotta (Walk The Moon), sounds euphoric on first listen - all chant-along vocals, adolescent angst and rowdy riffs - it finds Pierszalowski bellowing "I ain't got no regrets... all my fuck-ups, all my hiccups, only brought me to you." "I wanted to express that the fuck-ups and the mistakes are a necessary part of the struggle to figure shit out. Don't beat yourself up about it so damn much," he says of the Pinkerton-inspired cut.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.