- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wavves - Afraid Of Heights
- Write a Review
- #K63254 000000000 K63254000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/26/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD Edition. 2013 release, the fourth album from the L.A.-based Alt-Rock outfit. The pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/26/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD Edition. 2013 release, the fourth album from the L.A.-based Alt-Rock outfit. The product of more than a year of writing and recording, Afraid of Heights expands the Wavves sound while remaining true to the band's original vision - it was created with absolutely no label involvement, a specter that nearly derailed King of the Beach. Working with producer John Hill (known for his work with M.I.A. and Santigold, as well as with hip-hop acts such as Nas and the Wu-Tang Clan), the band found a willing party in creating what they felt was the truest expression of what they wanted.;Track List:1. Sail to the Sun;2. Demon to Lean on;3. Mystic;4. Lunge Forward;5. Dog;6. Afraid of Heights;7. Paranoid;8. Cop;9. Beat Me Up;10. Everything Is My Fault;11. That's on Me;12. Gimme a Knife;13. I Can't Dream;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.