- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wavves - King of the Beach
- Write a Review
- #K55353 000000000 K55353000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/03/2010;Notes:King of the Beach is the third studio album by the American band Wavves. It was set to be released in the USA by Fat Po...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/03/2010;Notes:King of the Beach is the third studio album by the American band Wavves. It was set to be released in the USA by Fat Possum Records and in the UK by Bella Union Records on August 3, 2010, but digital copies became available July 1 as a result of early leaks. Pitchfork Media placed it at number 50 on it's list "The Top 50 Albums of 2010";Track List:1. King of the Beach;2. Super Soaker;3. Idiot;4. When Will You Come;5. Post Acid;6. Take on the World;7. Baseball Cards;8. Convertible Balloon;9. Green Eyes;10. Mickey Mouse;11. Linus Spacehead;12. Baby Say Goodbye
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.