- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wax Idols - American Tragic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K89329 000000000 K89329000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:INDIE EXCLUSIVE. Extremely limited electric blue vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the indie band from Brooklyn, New...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:INDIE EXCLUSIVE. Extremely limited electric blue vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the indie band from Brooklyn, New York. Best Blues is the follow-up to their 2013 full-length Limits Of Desire. Coming full circle from the group’s hazy, lo-fi beginnings and more streamlined, clean recent releases, Best Blues offers a fusion of structure and ambience. Colored by singer Josh Hayden Kolenik’s poetic, stream-of-consciousness lyrics, the freewheeling and atmospheric music offers listeners an electronic pulse and an intimate connection. Small Black stretches out on Best Blues and takes a step forward, showcasing an evolved sound that’s both more refined and aggressive. It was written and recorded at the Brooklyn natives’ home studio over the course of 12 months and was mixed by Nicolas Vernhes (The War on Drugs, Deerhunter).;Special Attributes:BLUE, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.