- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waxahatchee - American Weekend
- Write a Review
- #K64259 000000000 K64259000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/21/2012;Notes:The bad news is that P.S. ELLIOT have called it a day (though you still have a chance to catch them a couple more times...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/21/2012;Notes:The bad news is that P.S. ELLIOT have called it a day (though you still have a chance to catch them a couple more times). The good news is that from the ashes of that Alabama band rises the now-Brooklyn-based Waxahatchee, otherwise known as KATIE CRUTCHFIELD who uses 'just guitar, her voice, and a piano to tell stories.' Her debut solo album, entitled American Weekend, will see the light of day on January 10th via Don Giovanni Records who say 'the record is a product of a wintry week in Alabama, literally. The 11 songs were recorded in a span of seven days on an 8-track recorder.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.