- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waylon Jennings - Turn Back The Years - Live In Dallas 75
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K75466 000000000 K75466000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Waylon Jennings, live at the Electric Ballroom, Dallas, Texas (Early Show), Late August 1975. In the mid-1970s, Waylon ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Waylon Jennings, live at the Electric Ballroom, Dallas, Texas (Early Show), Late August 1975. In the mid-1970s, Waylon Jennings had just risen to country music superstardom as a figurehead of the outlaw movement. Originally broadcast in 1975 on KAFM/KLRD in Dallas, Texas, these performances from the city's Electric Ballroom include the hits "I'm A Ramblin' Man", "You Ask Me To", "Amanda", "Good Hearted Woman", "Clyde", "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way", and "Bob Wills Is Still The King." Also featured is "Storms Never Last," which would become a duet hit for Jennings and his wife Jessi Colter, along with highlights from his 1975 album Dreaming My Dreams. The entire KAFM/KLRD broadcast is presented here, digitally remastered, with background liners.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.