- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wayne Hancock - Ride
- Write a Review
- #K68607 000000000 K68607000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Produced by Wayne and his longtime producer/collaborator Lloyd Maines (Uncle Tupelo, Wilco, Dixie Ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Produced by Wayne and his longtime producer/collaborator Lloyd Maines (Uncle Tupelo, Wilco, Dixie Chicks, Joe Ely), Ride further cements Wayne's life-long calling ["All I want to do is play the Joints 'til the day I die"] as a modern-day traditionalist through his signature mélange of roadhouse blues, hepcat boogie, rockabilly, and juke joint swing. As Hank III once said, "Wayne Hancock has more Hank Sr. in him than either I or Hank Williams Jr. He is the real deal." Ride is built on a vibe that is at once more direct and personal than those of his previous Bloodshot releases Viper of Melody (2009), Tulsa (2006), Swing Time (2003), and A-Town Blues (2001). "The album is an organic reaction to life's challenges... these are not sad songs," the South TX native said of his 8th overall album and 5th for Bloodshot.;Track List:1. Ride;2. Low Down Blues;3. Lone Road Home;4. Get the Blues Low Down;5. Deal Gone Down;6. Fair Weather Blues;7. Home with My Baby;8. Gal from Kitchen's Field;9. Cappuccino Boogie;10. Any Old Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.