- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wayne Shorter - Speak No Evil
- Write a Review
- K54442 000000000 K54442000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:Speak No Evil is recent Grammy®-winner, Wayne Shorter's sixth album. Recorded in 1964 and released on Blue Note in 1965...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:Speak No Evil is recent Grammy®-winner, Wayne Shorter's sixth album. Recorded in 1964 and released on Blue Note in 1965 the album features Shorter on tenor sax with Herbie Hancock on piano, Freddie Hubbard on trumpet, Ron Carter on bass and Elvin Jones on drums. Speak No Evil combines elements of hard bop and modal jazz on the album's six tracks: "Witch Hunt," "Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum," "Dance Cadaverous," "Speak No Evil," "Infant Eyes" and "Wild Flower". Celebrating 50 years since it's recording, Speak No Evil was newly-remastered for vinyl by Alan Yoshida at Dunning-Kruger in Los Angeles as part of an overall Blue Note 75th anniversary vinyl reissue campaign spearheaded by current Blue Note Records President, Don Was.;Track List:1. Witch Hunt;2. Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum;3. Dance Cadaverous;4. Speak No Evil;5. Infant Eyes;6. Wild Flower
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.