- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
We the People - Too Much Noise
- Write a Review
- #K72149 000000000 K72149000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2008;Notes:Mirror of Your Mind and You Burn Me Up and Down are two of the most prized garage-rock sides of all time. Here's everyt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2008;Notes:Mirror of Your Mind and You Burn Me Up and Down are two of the most prized garage-rock sides of all time. Here's everything We the People cut for the Challenge label in their mid-'60s prime: The aforementioned cuts in the Past (You Are) the Color of Love By the Rule Too Much Noise, and more tough-as-nails proto-punk, on CD or high-definition 12" vinyl!;Track List:1. You Burn Me Up and Down;2. My Brother the Man;3. By the Rule;4. Mirror of Your Mind;5. Declaration of Independence;6. Free Information;7. Too Much Noise;8. In the Past;9. Half of Wednesday;10. (You Are) the Color of Love;11. Beginning of the End;12. He Doesn't Go About It Right;13. Alfred What Kind of Man Are You;14. St. John's Shop
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.