- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Weak Signal - Lp1
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68511 000000000 L68511000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:Mike Bones has made deep and deeply loved solo albums as a singer and guitarist, and with ad hoc supergroup Soldiers Of...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:Mike Bones has made deep and deeply loved solo albums as a singer and guitarist, and with ad hoc supergroup Soldiers Of Fortune (Mexican Summer). The versatile instrumentalist has also played on albums by Cass McCombs, Endless Boogie and Run The Jewels. Weak Signal, the band he's put together with Sasha Vine and Tran Huynh, is his hardest and leanest group to date, the quality of the songs and music on this album is matched by the supreme style of the band members. Weak Signal represent a constant on the NYC underground... The trio's dark cinematic pop evokes late summer nights in the city, apathy and urgency, buzz guitars over garbage trucks. The range of Mike Bones' guitar suggests he's been lured by the sweet tone of Peter Green, as well as the metallic attack of Paul Reynolds (Flock of Seagulls). The rhythm section of Sasha and Tran, bass and drums, is the sound of summer thunder. A Weak Signal song gives more than it takes, rarely going past the 3 minute mark but just enough to convey they are a band to be experienced live.;Track List:1. Intro - Really Gotta Run;2. Boy U Better;3. Dripping in Gold;4. Miami-Miami Part 2;5. Lying;6. Tell Me How You Like It;7. Haunting the Halls;8. Bitch I'm Your Baby;9. I Don't Miss You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.