- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Weather Report - Live In Toyko Weather Report
- K60079 000000000 K60079000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram red colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The origins and sound of Weather Re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram red colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The origins and sound of Weather Report are credited to the bonding of jazz veterans Joe Zawinul on keyboards and saxophonist Wayne Shorter. They were acquaintances for a decade before working together with Miles Davis on his transitional sessions of 1969 that led to In A Silent Way and Bitches Brew. It was not long after that Shorter and Zawinul decided to form their own group, partnering with Czech bassist Miroslav Vitous, who had been playing and recording with the likes of Shorter, Herbie Mann, Chick Corea and Stan Getz. Live in Tokyo, recorded in January 1972 with a new touring drummer (Eric Gravatt) and percussionist (Dom Um Romao), was released the same year in Japan only. The tracks on Live in Tokyo reprised several of the pieces from the band's acclaimed self-titled 1971 debut, mostly in lengthy, highly-charged medleys, with cuts ranging from 11 to 26 minutes. Featuring mesmerizing takes on some of Weather Report's most memorable and celebrated compositions including Zawinul's "Orange Lady" and "Dr. Honoris Causa" and Shorter's "Tears" and "The Moors.";Track List:1. Medley: Vertical Invader Seventh Arrow T.H. Doctor Honoris Causa;2. Medley: Surucucu Lost Early Minor Direction;3. Oange Lady;4. Medley: Eurydice the Moors;5. Medley: Tears Umbrellas;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, RED, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.