- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wednesday 13 - Condolences
- Write a Review
- #K66624 000000000 K66624000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited edition grey and black colored vinyl LP pressing. A grimly glamorous ghoul who first slithered from the cobwebb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited edition grey and black colored vinyl LP pressing. A grimly glamorous ghoul who first slithered from the cobwebbed shadows of Charlotte, North Carolina, in the early 90s, WEDNESDAY 13 has firmly established himself as the world's premier purveyor of balls-out horror punk insanity. With a vivid and vile imagination that has endeared him to countless fans of riff-driven macabre over the last two decades, he has been one of rock's most prolific protagonists, spreading his credo of grave-robbing rock 'n' roll and Halloween debauchery around the globe and unleashing a seemingly endless stream of blood-spattered albums and EPs. From the glowering menace of "Good Riddance" to the grandiose hellishness of the album's 7-minute title track, it's living, breathing, murdering proof that the Wednesday 13 of 2017 means business. And business is mean.;Track List:1. "1. Last Rites;2. What the Night Brings;3. Cadaverous;4. Blood Sick;5. Good Riddance;6. You Breathe I Kill;7. Omen Amen;8. Cruel to You;9. Eulogy XIII;10. Prey for Me;11. Lonesome Road to Hell;12. Condolences;13. Death Infinity";Special Attributes:GRAY, BLACK, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.