- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wednesday 13 - Dixie Dead
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68028 000000000 L68028000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/14/2019;Notes:Limited red colored vinyl LP pressing. A grimly glamorous ghoul who first slithered from the cobwebbed shadows of Charl...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/14/2019;Notes:Limited red colored vinyl LP pressing. A grimly glamorous ghoul who first slithered from the cobwebbed shadows of Charlotte, NC in the early-90s, Wednesday 13 has firmly established himself as the world's premier purveyor of balls-out horror punk insanity. With a vivid and vile imagination that has endeared him to countless fans of riff-driven macabre over the last two and a half decades, he has been one of rock's most prolific protagonists, spreading his credo of grave-robbing rock 'n' roll and Hallowe'en debauchery around the globe and unleashing a seemingly endless stream of blood-spattered albums and EPs. Napalm Records is making eight essential Wednesday 13 albums (including Gunfire 76 project) available again on vinyl in the summer of 2019! Fifth horror punk manifesto The Dixie Dead (2013) is certainly not stingy when it comes to good old-fashioned ghost stories: this time the maestro used celluloid classics such as Poltergeist and Hands of the Ripper for inspiration. Massive metal riffs and industrial undertones deliver the eerie soundtrack for these grim tales.;Track List:1. Death Arise (Intro);2. Blood Sucker;3. Get Your Grave on;4. Curse the Living;5. Too Fast for Blood;6. Hail Ming;7. Coming Attractions;8. The Dixie Dead;9. Ghost Stories;10. Fuck You (In Memory of...);11. Carol Anne... They're Here;12. Hands of the Ripper;13. Death Arise (Overture);Special Attributes:RED, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.