- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Weekend - Red
- Write a Review
- L41909 000000000 L41909000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/20/2011;Notes:Limited twelve inch vinyl pressing. 2011 EP from the Indie outfit. Prepare for yet another gorgeous, violent sonic assa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/20/2011;Notes:Limited twelve inch vinyl pressing. 2011 EP from the Indie outfit. Prepare for yet another gorgeous, violent sonic assault, because Red packs a serious punch. Opener 'Sweet Sixteen' delivers mesmerizing grind, stately bass and drums underpinned by soaring vocals, and echoed shards of guitar feedback and plucked notes. This leads directly into the noise-pop gem 'Hazel', three minutes and 50 seconds of cascading bass chords, guitar clangor and a melody and chorus most Pop bands would kill for.;Track List:1. Sweet Sixteen;2. Hazel;3. Your Own Nothing;4. The One You Want;5. Hazel;6. Golfers;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.