- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Weeklings - Studio 2
- Write a Review
- #K75312 000000000 K75312000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP prerssing. Following up on the success of their debut "Monophonic" album, the Weeklings traveled to rock and r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP prerssing. Following up on the success of their debut "Monophonic" album, the Weeklings traveled to rock and roll Mecca to record their second album, "Studio 2". Crossing the pond, the band settled in for two high intensity days of recording in the famed Abbey Road Studios, Studio 2 space to feel the vibe of the Beatles' original masterpieces, capturing the mostly live-in-the-studio recordings using the fabled vintage equipment actually used in the '60s. In addition to eight new Weeklings' original songs, "Studio 2" will include four ultra rare Lennon/McCartney bonus tracks, some of which are only now seeing the light of day as finished recordings. The Weeklings' "Studio 2" completely embodies the magical legacy of the original British Invasion!!;Track List:1. Morning Noon Night;2. Little Elvis;3. Don't Know Don't Care;4. Love Can;5. You're the One;6. Nex Big Thing;7. Stop Your Running Around;8. Melody;9. You Must Write;10. Because I Know You Love Me So;11. Some Days;12. Love of the Loved
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.