- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ween - Chocolate and Cheese
- Write a Review
- K56964 000000000 K56964000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2009;Notes:(2-LP set) Ween's fourth album, originally released in 1994, is perhaps their finest moment, a brilliant mix of twisted...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2009;Notes:(2-LP set) Ween's fourth album, originally released in 1994, is perhaps their finest moment, a brilliant mix of twisted humor and pure pop genius. Ween draw influence from smooth 70's soul, psych, soft rock, spaghetti westerns, country, funk, indie-rock and more to the point where each song is a spot-on take on a different genre with their silliness being the uniting element. An outsider-pop classic reissued on 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Take Me Away;2. Spinal Meningitis (Got Me Down);3. Freedom of '76;4. I Can't Put My Finger on It;5. Tear for Eddie;6. Roses Are Free;7. Baby Bitch;8. Mister Would You Please Help My Pony?;9. Drifter in the Dark;10. Voodoo Lady;11. Joppa Road;12. Candi;13. Buenas Tardes Amigo;14. H.I.V. Song;15. What Deaner Was Talkin' About;16. Don't Shit Where You Eat;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.