- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ween - Quebec
- Write a Review
- #K54738 000000000 K54738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/07/2010;Notes:Now available on 180 gram vinyl, on Ween's eighth studio album, they return to the "browner side" of things, i.e. their...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/07/2010;Notes:Now available on 180 gram vinyl, on Ween's eighth studio album, they return to the "browner side" of things, i.e. their predilection for weirdness, both creepy and cheerful that has largely been absent since Chocolate & Cheese. Like their last studio album, White Pepper, some of the best tracks have vaguely psychedelic and progressive moments, but they're offset by light japes like "Hey There Fancy Pants," the warped "Happy Colored Marbles", the brilliant bizarreness of "So Many People in the Neighborhood" (boasting the welcome return of tape-manipulated voices), and the roaring Motörhead salute "It's Gonna Be a Long Night" that opens the album with guns a blazing. Quebec ends on the other side of the spectrum, with the apocalyptic dirge "If You Could Save Yourself, You'd Save US All," and between those two extremes pretty much every other emotion is explored. Currently Cocodog and once ... Sanctuary Records, Schnitzel Records, MVD Audio.....;Track List:1. It's Gonna Be a Long Night;2. Zoloft;3. Transdermal Celebration;4. Among His Tribe;5. So Many People in the Neighborhood;6. Tried and True;7. Happy Colored Marbles;8. Hey There Fancypants;9. Captain;10. Chocolate Town;11. I Don't Want It;12. The F*#ked Jam;13. Alcan Road;14. The Argus;15. If You Could Save Yourself (You'd Save Us All);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.