- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Weezer - Everything Will Be Alright in the End
- Write a Review
- #K57291 000000000 K57291000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the L.A. based band's highly anticipated ninth album. Produced by Ric Ocasek, who prev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the L.A. based band's highly anticipated ninth album. Produced by Ric Ocasek, who previously helmed production on the band's first and third records, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IN THE END is the band's first collection of new material in four years. Since forming in 1992, Weezer has released a myriad of celebrated, chart-topping albums, selling over 13 million records worldwide. Following an intensely prolific couple years at the end of the aughts, the band chose to deliberately dial down the tempo in 2010, a move singer/guitarist Rivers Cuomo says allowed him to write at a slower pace, giving the songs he wanted to use for an album the time to gradually grow into their final forms. He started almost every song on the piano, eventually transferring them to the guitar before taking them to the band. When it came time to record the material, Weezer reunited with the man who helped them make some of their most iconic album-length work, Cars frontman Ric Ocasek. The resulting album is a stand-out gem in Weezer's vast and varied catalogue, a reflection of a much-loved band at their very best.;Track List:1. Ain't Got Nobody;2. Back to the Shack;3. Eulogy for a Rock Band;4. Lonely Girl;5. I Ve Had It Up to Here;6. The British Are Coming;7. Da Vinci;8. Go Away;9. Cleopatra;10. Foolish Father;11. The Futurescope Trilogy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.