- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Weezer - Maladroit
- Write a Review
- #K55571 000000000 K55571000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing includes 12 x 12 insert. Maladroit is the fourth studio album by Weezer, released on May 14, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing includes 12 x 12 insert. Maladroit is the fourth studio album by Weezer, released on May 14, 2002. Self-produced by the band themselves, the album is the first Weezer album to feature bassist Scott Shriner, following the departure of former bassist Mikey Welsh in 2001. The album features heavy metal riffs, uncommon to Weezer's previous releases. Two singles were released from the album: "Dope Nose" and "Keep Fishin'". For Maladroit, Weezer attempted to incorporate an innovative system in which the group would release demos in MP3 format on the band's website every day while in the studio working on Maladroit. The idea was to keep solid communication open with the band's fan base on the group's official message board as well as, more crucially, on unofficial message boards such as the Rivers Correspondent Board.;Track List:1. American Gigolo;2. Dope Nose;3. Keep Fishin';4. Take Control;5. Death and Destruction;6. Slob;7. Burndt Jamb;8. Space Rock;9. Slave;10. Fall Together;11. Possibilities;12. Love Explosion;13. December
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.