- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Weezer - Weezer (Red Album)
- Write a Review
- #K55570 000000000 K55570000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Weezer (also known as The Red Album) is the sixth studio album by Weezer, released on June 3, 2008. Rick Rubin and Jack...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Weezer (also known as The Red Album) is the sixth studio album by Weezer, released on June 3, 2008. Rick Rubin and Jacknife Lee both produced parts of the album, with the band producing a handful of tracks themselves. Like the group's 1994 debut album Weezer, other band members contributed to songwriting. This is the first and, so far, the only Weezer album to feature lead vocals from all four band members. The album also features more musical experimentation in comparison to their previous efforts, especially shown in such songs as "Dreamin'", "The Angel and The One" and "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived". Two official singles were released from the album-"Pork and Beans" and "Troublemaker"-with both becoming successful modern rock songs.;Track List:1. Troublemaker (Side A);2. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations on a Shaker Hymn) (Side A);3. Pork and Beans (Side A);4. Heart Songs (Side A);5. Everybody Get Dangerous (Side A);6. Dreamin' (Side B);7. Thought I Knew (Side B);8. Cold Dark World (Side B);9. Automatic (Side B);10. The Angel and the One (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.