- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Well Wisher - This Is Fine
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L61310 000000000 L61310000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/09/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. From the opening notes of Well Wisher's debut full length, This is Fine, it's clear th...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/09/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. From the opening notes of Well Wisher's debut full length, This is Fine, it's clear the band are not afraid to brandish mighty guitar riffage front and center. In fact, they tiptoe perfectly between sounds that, on hasty assessment, could be classified singularly as punk, alternative, or even pop rock yet, they seem to draw only the best elements of each, avoiding the less desirable pitfalls associated with these genres. The resulting sound is ambitious and raw, dynamic and powerful. Some of that power is owed to the deep current of lyrical content flowing just below the surface of seemingly happy, hook-laden tunes. Singer/guitarist Natalie Newbold mined her own past in a tumultuous, long-term relationship for the bulk of the inspiration throughout This is Fine, resulting in a level of candor and self-reflection not often embedded in such catchy rock songs. This potent recipe has earned Well Wisher a reputation as one of the most-promising new bands to arise from the New Jersey DIY scene. Originally started as a solo project for Newbold, Well Wisher has taken shape as a full band, touring frequently despite their relative newness. They have already shared the stage with New Found Glory, The Movielife, Blis, Thin Lips, Kississippi, and many more, and plan to continue touring extensively throughout the remainder of this year and into the next.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.