- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wendy O Williams - W.O.W.
- Write a Review
- #K66878 000000000 K66878000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1984 album. WOW was Wendy O. Williams' debut solo album after the break-up of pione...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1984 album. WOW was Wendy O. Williams' debut solo album after the break-up of pioneering punk/metal hybrid band The Plasmatics. Gene Simmons of KISS produced and played bass on the album as well as co-writing some of the songs. The album is filled to the brim with hard rock that rises above the mundane and adds some brains to the mix. Wendy was one of the most misunderstood and controversial figures in the world of punk and metal - she always followed her instincts no matter how far they took her away from the commercial acceptance. The fact that she is still remembered all these years later proves her instincts were right.;Track List:1. I Love Sex (And Rock and Roll) Gene Simmons · Wes Beech · Rod Swenson · T.C. Tolliver · Richie Stotts 3:47;2. It's My Life Simmons · Paul Stanley 3:58;3. Priestess Beech · Swenson · Chris Romanelli · Stotts 3:23;4. Thief in the Night Simmons · Mitch Weissman 3:47;5. Opus in CM7 Swenson · Romanelli 4:20;6. Ready to Rock Swenson · Romanelli · Stotts 5:11;7. Bump and Grind Beech · Swenson · Romanelli · Tolliver · Stotts 4:27;8. Legends Never Die Simmons · Adam Mitchell · Micki Free 4:25;9. Ain't None of Your Business Simmons · Eric Carr · Vinnie Vincent 3:27
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.