- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wendy Rene - After Laughter Comes Tears: Complete Stax and Volt Singles and Rarities 1964-1965
- Write a Review
- #K56354 000000000 K56354000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2012 collection, the first-ever anthology from the Southern Soul legend. I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2012 collection, the first-ever anthology from the Southern Soul legend. Includes 11 single sides, nine rarities and two unreleased tracks. Liner notes include an interview with Wendy Rene herself alongside rare photos and original label art. Light in the Attic.;Track List:1. Bar B Q - Wendy Rene;2. Gone for Good - Wendy Rene;3. Your Love Is All I Need - the Drapels;4. After Laughter (Comes Tears) - Wendy Rene;5. I Wish I Were That Girl - Wendy Rene;6. What Will Tomorrow Bring - Wendy Rene;7. Wondering (When My Love Is Coming Home) - the Drapels;8. Deep in My Heart - Wendy Rene;9. Give You What I Got - Wendy Rene;10. Crying All By Myself - Wendy Rene;11. Crowded Park - Wendy Rene;12. Last Love - Wendy Rene;13. Love at First Sight - Wendy Rene;14. She's Moving Away - Wendy Rene;15. He Hasn't Failed Me Yet - Wendy Rene;16. Please Don't Leave Me - the Drapels;17. The Same Guy - Wendy Rene;18. Young Man - the Drapels;19. Can't Stay Away - Wendy Rene;20. First Kiss - Wendy Rene;21. Reap What You Sow - Wendy Rene;22. Young and Foolish - Wendy Rene
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.