- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wesley Stace - Wesley Stace's John Wesley Harding
- Write a Review
- K58312 000000000 K58312000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:This singer-songwriter/author became one of the alt-rock generation's best-loved folk singers (as John Wesley Harding)....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:This singer-songwriter/author became one of the alt-rock generation's best-loved folk singers (as John Wesley Harding). On this new album, Wesley reverts to his given name even as he references his nom de guerre in the title the Jayhawks join Wesley on every track: "Let's Evaporate," "You're a Song," "How to Fall," "For Me and You" and more. CD or gatefold vinyl! Yep Roc.;Track List:1. I Don't Wanna Rock 'N' Roll (Feat. the Jayhawks);2. You're a Song (Feat. the Jayhawks);3. Better Tell No One Your Dreams (Feat. the Jayhawks);4. How You Fall (Feat. the Jayhawks);5. For Me and You (Feat. the Jayhawks);6. Hastings Pier (Feat. the Jayhawks);7. Audience of One (Feat. the Jayhawks);8. Don't Turn Me Loose (Feat. the Jayhawks);9. The Wilderness Years (Feat. the Jayhawks);10. What You Want Belongs to You (Feat. the Jayhawks);11. Remember Me (Feat. the Jayhawks);12. Let's Evaporate (Feat. the Jayhawks)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.