- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Western Centuries - Songs From The Deluge
- Write a Review
- L33414 000000000 L33414000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. With Songs from the Deluge, honky-tonk supergroup Western Centuries brings country mus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. With Songs from the Deluge, honky-tonk supergroup Western Centuries brings country music home to it's eclectic and unpretentious origins. Recorded and co-produced by acclaimed Cajun musician and Grammy-winning producer Joel Savoy at his Eunice, LA studio, this fresh set of songs spans psychedelia, boogie-woogie, and quixotic tales of love. The carefully honed sound is supported by the band's signature literary approach to lyricism. Throughout the album's 12 songs, Western Centuries' three songwriters (Ethan Lawton, Cahalen Morrison, Jim Miller) traverse vastly differing geographies the city, the Southwest, the metaphysical and weave together a tapestry of Western music without sacrificing their hard-earned country dancehall sound. Indeed, Songs from the Deluge harmonizes three distinct songwriting voices into a sound that pulls from the great expanse of American music: Delta blues, Appalachian string band music, Texas fiddle traditions, cowboy songs. This record will levitate heavy hearts, turn spilled beer into ballads, and reclaim the multifaceted roots of country.;Track List:1. Far from Home;2. Earthly Justice;3. Wild Birds;4. Wild You Run;5. Rocks and Flame;6. Own Private Honky Tonk;7. Cloud of Woes;8. Borrow Time;9. How Many More Miles to Babylon;10. Time Does the Rest;11. Three Swallows;12. Warm Guns
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.