- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Westpoint - Westpoint
- Write a Review
- #K84362 000000000 K84362000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Entombed within the chrome coffin of Kingston Pennsylvania - aggravated youth suffering from the sti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Entombed within the chrome coffin of Kingston Pennsylvania - aggravated youth suffering from the stigmas of sex, boredom, death and creativity - Westpoint was procreated. Birthed through a cavity in the fangs of suburban America in 2014, they have since grown into a garden of strange orange light and a saccharine slice of early adulthood. Bloomed into a beautiful flower, Dive was released in 2015 and with it a dissection and reanimation of the purple glow of progression. Sonically suffocating and devastatingly whimsical, the orphan choir marched forward to a somber, slumbering cadence.;Track List:1. Avoid the Oxygen;2. Blur My Vision;3. Feel October;4. In My Way;5. Jamais Vu;6. Anesthesia;7. Idle Hands;8. Lunar Incantations;9. Tangerine;10. Mars
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.