- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Whenyoung - Reasons To Dream
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63832 000000000 L63832000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/07/2019;Notes:Whenyoung are Aoife Power (Vocals/Bass), Niall Burns (Guitar), Andrew Flood (Drums). Their story started in Limerick, I...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/07/2019;Notes:Whenyoung are Aoife Power (Vocals/Bass), Niall Burns (Guitar), Andrew Flood (Drums). Their story started in Limerick, Ireland... three underage teenagers met for the first time after sneaking into Costello's Tavern: the only bar in town that floated their musical tastes. After bonding over cheap vodka and the sound of The Velvet Underground, they began playing music together and moved to Dublin to seek some big city excitement. Developing their sound, still with a DIY approach, the band moved to London in 2017 to become whenyoung. Following on from their captivating singles 'Actor' and 'Pretty Pure', whenyoung have released their latest track 'Heaven On Earth' through Virgin EMI. Showcasing the band's ability to match up melody with guitar bite, 'Heaven On Earth' is a huge powerhouse of a tune. Singer Aoife Power's attitude soaked vocals soar over a snaking bassline, jangly guitar riff and powerful drums, all culminating in a massive chorus. 2018 has already been a landmark year for the young band. It's seen them perform in Dublin as part of Shane MacGowan's 60th birthday celebration alongside the likes of Nick Cave and Sinead O'Connor. They've supported Dream Wife, Declan McKenna, The Vaccines and Peace;Track List:1. Pretty Pure;2. Never Let Go;3. The Others;4. A Labour of Love;5. You're Grand;6. Blow Up the World;7. Blank Walls;8. Future;9. In My Dreams;10. Heartbroken;11. Something Sweet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.