- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Whimsical - Sleep To Dream
- Write a Review
- #K78830 000000000 K78830000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release of this long lost and unheard album. Whimsical is an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release of this long lost and unheard album. Whimsical is an Indiana band who made quite a name for themselves back in the day. Their first album, 2000's exquisitely-named Setting Suns Are Semi-Circles remains a cult-classic, dreampop with an emphasis on the pop. The band dissolved a couple of years later with the follow up only 90% finished-everyone adrift in confusion and ennui, the way all relationships end. Time passes, and the heart longs for what it once had. The band got back together last year in order to complete the album, to transform their ellipsis into an exclamation point. And with Sleep To Dream, it's finally happened. The result sounds amazing a little like Lush, only with more pop smarts and a little like the Cranberries, only without the messiah complex and annoying vocal tics. Which is to say Sleep To Dream is better than both, and that is very good indeed. It only took one listen for Saint Marie Records, quickly making a name for itself as the most vital Dreampop label going, to beg to release it.;Track List:1. Love Me;2. Lost and Found;3. Surreal;4. Flutter Echo;5. Beginning of the End;6. I Thought of You;7. Leap of Faith;8. Glow;9. Sleep to Dream;10. Anchor (CD and Digital Bonus Track);11. Part of Me;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.