- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
White Denim - D
- Write a Review
- #K64372 000000000 K64372000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/23/2011;Notes:Recorded over three weeks at a studio on Lake Travis in Austin and self-produced, D stands on White Denim's combination...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/23/2011;Notes:Recorded over three weeks at a studio on Lake Travis in Austin and self-produced, D stands on White Denim's combination psych/punk rock sound backed by frenetic and meandering guitar riffs and live-to-tape percussion. As this marks the bands fourth studio album, they chose the fourth letter of the alphabet - D to represent what is truly their finest and most versatile work to date. Features the single "Drug.";Track List:1. It's Him!;2. Burnished;3. At the Farm;4. Street Joy;5. Anvil Everything;6. River to Consider;7. Drug;8. Bess St;9. Is and Is and Is;10. Keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.