- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Whitechapel - Mark Of The Blade
- Write a Review
- #K75779 000000000 K75779000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Whitechapel returns on Metal Blade Records in June 2016 with their sixth full-length, Mark of the Bl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Whitechapel returns on Metal Blade Records in June 2016 with their sixth full-length, Mark of the Blade. Pushing their sound forward with each successive release, Mark of the Blade remains true to the band's roots while venturing into previously unexplored territory, both sonically and lyrically. Reunited with producer Mark Lewis (The Black Dahlia Murder, Cannibal Corpse), Whitechapel has redefined who they are and what they are capable of with their newest endeavor. Kicking off with "The Void" - which has a Slayer-esque ferocity that is perfectly suited to the band's three-guitar attack - the songs that follow all leave a distinct impression, and by the time the rich, dark melodies on "Decennium" bring the record to a close, it's impossible to deny the emotional weight brought to bear. "It's the most dynamic record we've done, in the sense that one song can be very aggressive while the next one will be softer and sentimental," guitarist Alex Wade asserts. "At this point in our career and as we grow older, we are taking a more open-minded approach to creating our music, allowing what we think sounds good to evolve naturally, rather than to just write what is expected of us.";Track List:1. The Void;2. Mark of the Blade;3. Elitist Ones;4. Bring Me Home;5. Tremors;6. A Killing Industry;7. Tormented;8. Brotherhood;9. Dwell in the Shadows;10. Venomous;11. Decennium
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.