- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Whitesnake - Live In The Heart Of The City
- Write a Review
- L29730 000000000 L29730000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/15/2011;Notes:Deluxe double 180gm red vinyl LP pressing of this 1980 live album from the British Rockers, housed in a gatefold sleeve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/15/2011;Notes:Deluxe double 180gm red vinyl LP pressing of this 1980 live album from the British Rockers, housed in a gatefold sleeve.;Track List:1. Come on 3:39;2. Sweet Talker 4:16;3. Walking in the Shadow of the Blues 5:02;4. Love Hunter 10:41;5. Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City 7:21;6. Fool for Your Loving 4:52;7. Ain't Gonna Cry No More 6:22;8. Ready An Willing 4:47;9. Take Me with You 6:48;10. Come on 4:01;11. Might Just Take Your Life 5:40;12. Lie Down 4:17;13. Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City 6:29;14. Trouble 4:55;15. Mistreated 10:45;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.