- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Whitesnake - The Purple Album
- Write a Review
- #L00897 000000000 L00897000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by rock legend David Coverdale (formerly of Deep Purple) and his Whitesnake mates....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by rock legend David Coverdale (formerly of Deep Purple) and his Whitesnake mates. From the opening track, the timeless songs drop their weigh and burning with the acoustic madness of 'Stormbringer'. It shows that David Coverdale, born in Yorkshire (UK) can still look like a 21-year old young whirlwind while performing. This band delivers what many bands promise, but the guarantee of only a few is exactly what the Whitesnake always delivered with their 12th studio opus. The Purple Album is showing that 'snake once again can create even the music that hardcore fans respond to with surprised positively. All the songs on the album are presented as a respectful tribute to former colleagues and pay tribute to the band that started the singer in an extraordinary musical journey over 40 years ago, which continues today.;Track List:1. Burn;2. You Fool No One (Interpolating Itchy Fingers);3. Love Child;4. Sail Away;5. The Gypsy;6. Lady Double Dealer;7. Mistreated;8. Holy Man;9. Might Just Take Your Life;10. You Keep on Moving;11. Soldier of Fortune;12. Lay Down Stay Down;13. Stormbringer;14. Lady Luck (Bonus Track);15. Comin' Home (Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.