- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Whitesnake - Whitesnake (30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K57175 000000000 K57175000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Deluxe expanded double vinyl LP pressing including bonus tracks. Digitally remastered edition. Whitesnake is the self-t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Deluxe expanded double vinyl LP pressing including bonus tracks. Digitally remastered edition. Whitesnake is the self-titled seventh studio album by the British rock band of the same name. Soon after it's release in April 1987, Whitesnake became a huge success around the world. The album produced a major power ballad hit, "Is This Love", along with the #1 hit "Here I Go Again". The album was a major crossover hit eventually selling over eight million copies in the US (and thus going eight times platinum). The album peaked at #2 on the US Billboard 200 and #8 on the UK Albums Chart. It's success would see the band receive a nomination for the Brit Award for Best British Group in 1988.;Track List:1. Still of the Night;2. Bad Boys;3. You're Gonna Break My Heart Again;4. Straight for the Heart;5. Here I Go Again 87;6. Give Me All Your Love;7. Is This Love;8. Children of the Night;9. Crying in the Rain;10. Don't Turn Away;11. Still of the Night (2017 Remix);12. Is This Love (2017 Remix);13. Give Me All Your Love (2017 Remix);14. Here I Go Again 87 (2017 Remix);15. Looking for Love;16. Bad Boys/Children of the Night (Live);17. Here I Go Again (Live);18. Is This Love (Live);19. Give Me All Your Love (Live);20. Still of the Night (Live);Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.