- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Why? - Mumps, Etc.
- K58717 000000000 K58717000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the fifth full-length from the eclectic Indie band. Mumps Etc. Is a meticulous work of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the fifth full-length from the eclectic Indie band. Mumps Etc. Is a meticulous work of morbid fascination and offbeat romanticism. Though there is a mysterious sickness (perhaps of the mind) that lurks about these 13 songs, one might also imagine the title as describing the musically swole state of these three Midwestern men as they bring their sound into glisteningly buff focus. Yoni Wolf, brother Josiah and Doug McDiarmid are in the pocket, the unbreakable rock core at the center of a spinning ball of sonic kaleidoscopie. And all the things one loves about them are still true: The grinning sun-warped choruses, that jangly Western lope, those confessionals cut with wry wit and crude details, set dancing down the odd knots of complex poetic daisy chains. It's just that... well, all of it sounds better than ever this time around.;Track List:1. Jonathan's Hope;2. Strawberries;3. Waterlines;4. Thirteen on High;5. White English;6. Danny;7. Sod in the Seed;8. Distance;9. Thirst;10. Kevin's Cancer;11. Bitter Thoughts;12. Paper Hearts;13. As a Card
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.