- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Widespread Panic - Street Dogs
- Write a Review
- #K63332 000000000 K63332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Street Dogs marks the 2015 Vanguard debut for the veteran jam/rock legends, recorded live-in-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Street Dogs marks the 2015 Vanguard debut for the veteran jam/rock legends, recorded live-in-the-studio with longtime collaborator John Keane. Since their inception in Athens, Georgia, in 1986, Widespread Panic has risen to elite status among American jam bands. Following in the steps of other Southern rock jam bands such as The Allman Brothers Band, they draw influences from the Southern rock, blues-rock, progressive rock, funk and hard rock genres. They are frequently compared to other jam band "road warriors" such as the Grateful Dead and Phish. Widely renowned for their live performances, as of 2013, they hold the record for number of sold-out performances at Red Rocks Amphitheatre (Morrison, Colorado) at 42 and Philips Arena (Atlanta, Georgia) at 20.;Track List:1. Sell Sell;2. Steven's Cat;3. Cease Fire;4. Jamais Vu (The World Has Changed);5. Angels Don't Sing the Blues;6. Honky Red;7. The Poorhouse of Positive Thinking;8. Welcome to My World;9. Tail Dragger;10. Street Dogs for Breakfast
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.