- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wilco - A.M.
- Write a Review
- #K56875 000000000 K56875000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2009;Notes:2009 reissue on 180-gram vinyl, with a CD. Singer/songwriter Jeff Tweedy formed Wilco in 1994, and is joined by three o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2009;Notes:2009 reissue on 180-gram vinyl, with a CD. Singer/songwriter Jeff Tweedy formed Wilco in 1994, and is joined by three of his bandmates from the alt-country pioneer band Uncle Tupelo. "A.M.," the band's debut, is reminiscent of that Tupelo magic: their songs are a little more conventionally country, but there's still a lot of adventure and risk taking going on. "Casino Queen" is a Bluesy, twangy number, a snapshot of country life-and, in this way, is representative of how Wilco differs from Tupelo. Their traditional "Box Full of Letters" sticks to that standard mid-tempo Country-Rock sound, but it's executed brilliantly. "I Must Be High," the killer opening song, is beautifully melodious, and indicates that Wilco can shift the genre while still leaving it accessible. Open up a beer, sit back, and put on this LP.;Track List:1. I Must Be High;2. Casino Queen;3. Box Full of Letters;4. Shouldn't Be Ashamed;5. Pick Up the Change;6. I Thought I Held You;7. That's Not the Issue;8. It's Just That Simple;9. Should've Been in Love;10. Passenger Side;11. Dash 7;12. Blue Eyed Soul;13. Too Far Apart;14. I Must Be High;15. Casino Queen;16. Box Full of Letters;17. Shouldn't Be Ashamed;18. Pick Up the Change;19. I Thought I Held You;20. That's Not the Issue;21. It S Just That Simple;22. Should've Been in Love;23. Passenger Side;24. Dash 7;25. Blue Eyed Soul;26. Too Far Apart;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.