- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wild Beasts - Present Tense
- Write a Review
- #K89596 000000000 K89596000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Import LP on 180-gram vinyl. This fourth studio album from the British indie band is a sleeker, more orderly and refine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Import LP on 180-gram vinyl. This fourth studio album from the British indie band is a sleeker, more orderly and refined successor to the band's previous three. Produced by Lexx and Leo Abrahams, who have previously worked with Bjork and Brian Eno, the album explores quieter territories, sparking with the electronic sounds of the '80s and '90s, and creating sensual sonic waves. Guitarist and vocalist Hayden Thorpe sounds brazen on these songs, and Tom Fleming's yearning style complements Thorpe's harmoniously. There's love and lust and loss on this album: songs are heavy and then they're somber, and lyrics range from "between two hands held in prayer" to "don't confuse me with someone who gives a fuck." It's a compelling and promising album that affirms Wild Beasts as building on their past successes in challenging styles.;Track List:1. Wanderlust;2. Nature Boy;3. Mecca;4. Sweet Spot;5. Daughters;6. Pregnant Pause;7. A Simple Beautiful Truth;8. A Dog S Life;9. Past Perfect;10. New Life;11. Palace;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.