- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wild Belle - Dreamland
- Write a Review
- #K67512 000000000 K67512000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Dreamland is Wild Belle's bold and evolutionary 2016 album. The d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Dreamland is Wild Belle's bold and evolutionary 2016 album. The duo that forms the core of this Chicago based group are siblings Elliott and Natalie Bergman, and have created a sound known for infusing it's psychedelic pop sound with grooves based on reggae and ska. Dreamland is the follow up to 2013's critically acclaimed album, Isles, and this new album expands the band's ambitions in every way. Work on Dreamland began in early 2014, in Chicago. The band tracked several songs there, and also recorded Los Angeles, Nashville, and Toronto. Dreamland features the single "Throw Down Your Guns" that, according to the siblings, started out as a love song, but ultimately found the group riding a roughed up rhythm track with Natalie delivering a more emphatic lyricism than ever before. The song features Natalie Bergman's dusty yet joyous vocals over a bass heavy dance rhythm and a Jamaican pop-esque instrumental hook.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.