- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wild Belle - Isles
- Write a Review
- #K67515 000000000 K67515000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/26/2013;Notes:Limited vinyl LP including bonus CD edition. 2013 debut from this duo consisting of siblings Natalie and Elliot Bergman...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/26/2013;Notes:Limited vinyl LP including bonus CD edition. 2013 debut from this duo consisting of siblings Natalie and Elliot Bergman. Wilde Belle is a unique combination of bold songwriting, studio wizardry and late night vibes hailing from Chicago, IL. Natalie and Elliot wrote, produced and recorded the album by themselves with engineer Bill Skibbe. Features the single 'Keep You'.;Track List:1. Keep You;2. It's Too Late;3. Shine;4. Twisted;5. Backslider;6. Happy Home;7. Another Girl;8. Love Like This;9. When It's Over;10. June;11. Take Me Away;12. Keep You [CD];13. It's Too Late [CD];14. Shine [CD];15. Twisted [CD];16. Backslider [CD];17. Happy Home [CD];18. Another Girl [CD];19. Love Like This [CD];20. When It's Over [CD];21. June [CD];22. Take Me Away [CD];Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.