- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wild Nothing - Gemini
- Write a Review
- K59463 000000000 K59463000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/15/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP. In the words of critic Tim Sendra, "if Wild Nothing's debut album, "Gemini," consisted of nothing more than t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/15/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP. In the words of critic Tim Sendra, "if Wild Nothing's debut album, "Gemini," consisted of nothing more than the song "Summer Holiday" and 25 minutes of a dial tone, it would still be one of the best records to come out of the lo-fi, reverb pop scene of 2010." Man's got a point. The four-minute long song combines sad guitar strums with heavy vocal melodies, and the blend that results is the best kind of pop. Incredibly, the band's main man Jack Tatum was only recently graduated from high school when the album was recorded, but his age doesn't get in his way: he proves himself to be quite the musical maestro, blending his vocals into his instrumentals. The sounds are reminiscent of OMD, The Cocteau Twins, and other post-punk and synth pop aficionados. Anyone who likes the '80s needs to get his/her hands on this 180-gram vinyl.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.