- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wild Nothing - Nocturne
- Write a Review
- #K59467 000000000 K59467000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2012;Notes:2012 album from the Dream Pop band. Gemini (2010) was written before there were Wild Nothing fans or even a live band ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2012;Notes:2012 album from the Dream Pop band. Gemini (2010) was written before there were Wild Nothing fans or even a live band Nocturne is different. The possessiveness of Nocturne is inherent in it's gentle harmonies, orchestrated synths, wandering voice, and songs that speak of his post-Gemini experiences as he explores new paradoxes of pop. And yet Nocturne isn't obvious, it is a strange and distinctive musical beast, the product of an obsessive pop vision that creates it's own reality.;Track List:1. Shadow;2. Midnight Song;3. Nocturne;4. Through the Glass;5. Only Heather;6. This Chain Won't Break;7. Disappear Always;8. Paradise;9. Counting Days;10. The Blue Dress;11. Rheya;Special Attributes:MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.