- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Will Sessions - Mix Tapes 3/4
- Write a Review
- #K69410 000000000 K69410000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:With a wide-ranging repertoire that includes funk, soul, jazz, and hip hop, Will Sessions has been one of Detroit's mos...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:With a wide-ranging repertoire that includes funk, soul, jazz, and hip hop, Will Sessions has been one of Detroit's most active bands for many years. In addition to releasing numerous singles for the cult vinyl-only label Funk Night Records, the band has collaborated with artists as diverse as Elzhi (The Elmatic LP), Griz, Bad Meets Evil (Eminem & Royce Da 5'9"), Danny Brown, Mayer Hawthorne, and Black Milk. In 2011, they even backed Motown legend Dennis Coffey on the main stage at Bonnaroo. In 2012, Will Sessions introduced Mix Takes 1 / 2, live recreations of some of their favorite hip hop songs presented with seamless transitions in the style of a mixtape. On June 23, 2015, Fat Beats Records will release the third and fourth installment of the series, focusing on classic funk/soul covers, pressed on limited edition vinyl. The complete collection of all four "Takes" will also be released simultaneously as a deluxe edition CD. Mix Takes showcases the band's individual talents and reflects the airtight performances that have made them one of the hottest live bands in Detroit. Now with Mix Takes complete, Will Sessions prepares to release their first album of funk originals in late 2015.;Track List:1. Take Three;2. Take Four;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.