- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Will Smith - Willennium
- Write a Review
- #K74681 000000000 K74681000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including four page insert. The Willennium album was only the seco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including four page insert. The Willennium album was only the second solo studio album by the then already famous actor, rapper Will Smith. Recorded with various producers and with his former collaborator DJ Jazzy Jeff, the album was a commercial success. It reached #5 on the US Billboard 200 and was certified multi-platinum by the RIAA. Willennium also reached the Top Ten on the UK Albums chart and was successful in other regions. At the 1999 MTV Video Music Awards, the music video for the single 'Wild Wild West' received nominations for the Video of the Year, Best Video from a Film and Best Choreography awards. Smith won the award for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist at the 27th American Music Awards in January 2000. The single 'Wild Wild West' was the theme song to Will Smith's 1999 same titled summer blockbuster movie and samples Stevie Wonder's 'I Wish' and Kool Moe Dee's 'Wild Wild West' old school hip/hop track. 'Will 2K' sampling The Clash's 'Rock The Casbah' and 'Freakin' It' were also released as singles.;Track List:1. I'm Comin';2. Will 2K;3. Freakin' It;4. Da Butta;5. La Fiesta;6. Who Am I;7. Afro Angel;8. So Fresh;9. Pump Me Up;10. Can You Feel Me?;11. Potnas/Interlude Interlude/Potnas;12. No More;13. Uuhhh;14. Wild Wild West;15. The Rain
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.