- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
William Bell - Bound To Happen
- Write a Review
- #K62884 000000000 K62884000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1969 album. Bound To Happen kicks off with the magnificent, deep soul classic, "I F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1969 album. Bound To Happen kicks off with the magnificent, deep soul classic, "I Forgot To Be Your Lover". In William Bell's hands this staggeringly beautiful song, written with Booker T. Jones, would melt the coldest of cold hearts, regardless of hair coloring. In 1969, though they had split with Atlantic, the Stax operation was much as it had always been, with the same team of side men and, in this case, Booker T. Jones handling the production alongside engineer Ron Capone at the Stax studio. William Bell had been with Stax Records pretty much since the beginning, but for whatever reason he didn't actually start having hits until the late 60s.;Track List:1. I Forgot to Be Your Lover 2:43;2. Western Union Man 3:06;3. My Whole World Is Falling Down 3:10;4. Everyday People 2:55;5. Johnny I Love You 2:37;6. All God's Children Got Soul 3:01;7. Happy 2:34;8. By the Time I Get to Phoenix 2:55;9. Bring the Curtain Down 2:32;10. A Smile Can't Hide (A Broken Heart) 2:32;11. Born Under a Bad Sign 3:12;12. I Got a Sure Thing 2:20
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.