- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
William Bell - This Is Where I Live
- Write a Review
- K57767 000000000 K57767000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. This is Where I Live is the legendary Stax artist's first Stax album in over 40 years....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. This is Where I Live is the legendary Stax artist's first Stax album in over 40 years. It was produced and arranged by John Leventhal. "I Forgot To Be Your Lover" featuring Snoop Dogg was the focus-track in the Take Me To The River documentary project. William Bell is probably best known for 1961's "You Don't Miss Your Water" (his debut single) 1968's "Private Number" (a duet with Judy Clay, and a top 10 hit in the UK) and 1976's "Tryin' to Love Two", Bell's only US top 40 hit, which also hit No. 1 on the R&B charts. As a songwriter, Bell co-authored the Chuck Jackson hit "Any Other Way" (itself a cover, since Bell issued it first, as a follow-up to "You Don't Miss Your Water"), Billy Idol's 1986 hit "To Be a Lover" (originally a hit for Bell under it's original title "I Forgot to Be Your Lover"), and the blues classic "Born Under A Bad Sign", popularized by both Albert King and Cream.;Track List:1. The Three of Me William Bell 3:26;2. The House Always Wins William Bell 2:56;3. Poison in the Well William Bell 3:15;4. I Will Take Care of You William Bell 2:52;5. Born Under a Bad Sign William Bell 3:17;6. All Your Stories William Bell 2:56;7. 2< < < Walking on a Tightrope William Bell 2:52;8. This Is Where I Live William Bell 3:14;9. More Rooms William Bell 4:19;10. All the Things You Can't Remember William Bell 3:00;11. Mississippi-Arkansas Bridge William Bell 3:47;12. People Want to Go Home William Bell 2:58
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.