- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
William Fitzsimmons - Gold in the Shadow
- Write a Review
- L30775 000000000 L30775000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2011;Notes:William Fitzsimmons is equal parts songwriter and psychotherapist, creating captivating music which uniquely melds depr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2011;Notes:William Fitzsimmons is equal parts songwriter and psychotherapist, creating captivating music which uniquely melds depravity, honesty, and autobiography into a counter-intuitively seamless whole. While previous releases have been a detailed and agonizing retelling of events, Gold in the Shadow is about Fitzsimmons' personal regeneration in the aftermath of those experiences. He describes the songs as a real and long coming confrontation with personal demons, past mistakes, and the specter of mental illness which has hovered over me for the great majority of my life.;Track List:1. Tide Pulls from the Moon;2. Beautiful Girl;3. Winter from Her Leaving the;4. Fade and Then Return;5. Psychasthenia;6. Bird of Winter Prey;7. Let You Break - (Featuring Leigh Nash);8. Wounded Head;9. Tied to Me;10. What Hold;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACK, INDIE EXCLUSIVE, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.