- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
William Onyeabor - Crashes in Love (Original Version)
- Write a Review
- #K66190 000000000 K66190000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Crashes in Love was the first album Onyeabor released in 1977. He actually released it twice. As with most things Onyea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Crashes in Love was the first album Onyeabor released in 1977. He actually released it twice. As with most things Onyeabor the story is a little vague, but it seems he needed to repress the album and had lost the parts. At least that is the story we heard. This is the first version and is what we call the 'acoustic' version. The later version has somewhat different sounding tracks of different lengths that have electronic instruments on them as well. That is William Onyeabor on the sax by the way, we have no idea what else he played. Some of these songs you have heard before on our compilation and some will be new to you. Original release 1977.;Track List:1. Something You'll Never Forget;2. Ride on Baby;3. Crashes in Love;4. Heaven Hell;5. Jungle Gods
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.