- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
William Ryan Fritch - Behind the Pale
- Write a Review
- #K83012 000000000 K83012000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile black vinyl LP pressing housed in a matte finished gatefold tip-on jacket. Includes digital do...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile black vinyl LP pressing housed in a matte finished gatefold tip-on jacket. Includes digital download. 2017 release. William Ryan Fritch returns with this full-length album, a hard-fought and highly personal one, entitled, Behind The Pale. It is a stirring and profoundly beautiful rendering of a very trying time in Fritch's life, one filled with uncertainty, vulnerability, hope and strained resolve. It's the kind of narrative that outside explanations often make light of, become too superfluous with, or fall short of giving true meaning to. Like all good art, it does it's best to translate complex, abstract emotions into palpable and compelling expression. This album, given Fritch's vast and varied musical talents, evades easy stylistic and genre classification.;Track List:1. Never Is It Enough;2. Return to the Dream;3. Depths of Our Minds;4. Sheep in the Fog;5. In Our Blood;6. Greedy Things;7. Supposed;8. Borrowed Air;9. Behind the Pale;10. What the Future Holds;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.