- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
William Shatner - Seeking Major Tom
- Write a Review
- K59354 000000000 K59354000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/11/2011;Notes:Shatner entered strange new worlds on Star Trek and on one of the all-time cult-classic albums, 1968's the Transformed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/11/2011;Notes:Shatner entered strange new worlds on Star Trek and on one of the all-time cult-classic albums, 1968's the Transformed Man. Now, he merges those two galaxies-outer space and music-as he aims his iconic "speak-sing" delivery at a host of rock classics and other space-themed songs. The guest list alone will make this one of the most talked-about releases of the year (Sheryl Crow, Ritchie Blackmore, Lyle Lovett, Steve Miller, Peter Frampton, members of the Strokes, Kinks, Yes, Deep Purple, MC5 and more), but it's Bill who's at the center of this universe, putting his own warped (warp-speed?) spin on Major Tom Space Oddity Space Cowboy Space Truckin' She Blinded Me with Science Spirit in the Sky Iron Man Twilight Zone, and more on 2 CDs or three vinyl LPs!;Track List:1. Major Tom (Coming Home);2. Space Oddity;3. In a Little While;4. Space Cowboy;5. Space Truckin;6. Rocket Man;7. She Blinded Me with Science;8. Walking on the Moon;9. Spirit in the Sky;10. Bohemian Rhapsody;11. Silver Machine;12. Mrs. Major Tom;13. Empty Glass;14. Lost in the Stars;15. Learning to Fly;16. Mr. Spaceman;17. Twilight Zone;18. Struggle;19. Iron Man;20. Planet Earth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.